Sunday, November 14, 2010

Looking for housing

It is now mid November, and the real estate agent indicated that this was the time to start looking for housing. I've sent an email inquiry stating our preferences: 3 bedrooms, approx 100 sq meters (1000 sq ft) (this is a LARGE apartment by Polish standards), a washing machine (dryers are rare), and hopefully within walking distance of the University. I've surfed online quite a bit looking out what's available - Google Translate is a really cool tool! I think these preferences are do-able. I just need to wait patiently for a reply at this point (have you noticed a common theme here about patience and waiting?) I'm also hoping to have an answer about when my classes are scheduled...it would help in making a syllabus : ) - Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment