Friday, January 14, 2011

final preparations

I finally feel like I'm making progress in fighting my hydra-headed to-do list (cross one thing off, add two more things!)  It was nice to walk out of my office today with my desk completely and totally cleared off. 

As we move through this week doing our usual things for the last time (for the next 6 months anyway), I'm feeling a bit nostalgic.  Tomorrow is the last day of school for the kids and Delaney asked for cupcakes to share with her class, so we're baking cupcakes tonight.  Adam has asked for a final Laser Quest game with some of his friends, so we've scheduled that as well.  Delaney has been swimming at the Y with her friends twice in the past week and had a sleepover last weekend.  I'm really going to miss all of our friends at church.  Sunday will probably be a hard day for me, saying goodbye to everyone. -Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment