Friday, January 21, 2011

The Long flight


Thoughts from our long plane ride (Chicago > Stockholm):

It was my favorite plane ride ever.  I got to watch the take off from a camera in the cockpit.  I also watched a movie on my own screen.  I had a hard time getting comfortable to go to sleep even though I could spread out across two seats. – Delaney

Departure from Chicago @ 4:25 pm.   Dinner @ 6:00 pm.  Attempt to get Delaney settled after finishing her dinner and movie @ 7:00 pm.   Attempt to get some sleep myself with continued restless tossing and turning, asking of questions and random babble from Delaney 7:00-10:00 pm.  Breakfast served @ 11:00 pm.  Landing 25 minutes ahead of schedule @ 12:30 am (7:30 am local time).   I’m already looking forward to my hotel bed at the end of the day, but I’ve got one more flight and an afternoon to kill in Warsaw before we allow ourselves to crash. –Carolyn

“It was just a plane ride to me” –Adam (who is fighting a head cold and trying to conserve his strength).

No comments:

Post a Comment