Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Delaney's perspective

We had to walk SO much!  My feet got very tired.  Mom had some bandaids that helped make my feet more comfortable.  On the last day I stole her tennis shoes and they were the best of all!  I was so tired after our first day exploring the city that I feel asleep on the bed @ 5:00 pm and had to be woken up (and dragged out of bed) for dinner @ 6:30.  I was super strong to walk up the 551 steps at the church though!  I stayed up with Mom, Dad and Adam for all three days and didn’t complain much at all.

At the castle we stopped at the café to warm up and got ‘gourmet’ hot chocolate.  It was so thick it required a spoon!  It was de-lish!

I really liked the huge fountain (Trevi).  We got gelatto afterward and it was such a big scoop it fell off my cone (into Mom's hand).  We got a dish instead so I could finish it.

I was so glad that Mom and Dad let me get several cool souvenirs like my splat pig, a mosaic cross necklace, and 3 books about Rome.

I"m looking forward to showing my classmates a slideshow from our trip.  Mom is making it for me to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment