Sunday, March 13, 2011

Delaney's update

I got to go to a birthday party today for one of my classmates: Adam!  It was a lot of fun, except Mom and I got there an hour early! (Europe doesn't change their clocks until the last week of March).  Adam's parents put out lots of yummy treats in the party room.  We got to play on the inflatibles and climb all over the playscape.  The party lasted for 2 1/2 hours.  I was a little disappointed that Adam didn't open the presents at the party.  I wanted him to see the Lego warrior that I picked out for him.  I was pretty tired when we got home.

Lots of yummy treats!  Mom and I found this new kind of chip we want to look for at the store.
I was pretty good at throwing the balls through the target (and at mom!)
This was a really cool narrow beam that you could walk across from one side to the other.
These are some of my classmates:

No comments:

Post a Comment