Wednesday, March 2, 2011


















For your dining pleasure tonight (well, mine anyway) I offer Cornelius Premium Lager Beer. It is tasty because it is bez konserwantów niefiltrowane (without preservatives unfiltered). The brewery is part of Sulimar, maker of beer, wine and energy drinks, including one called "Hot Brain". It went well with the pirogi and kielbasa.
It has been very difficult to pin down just exactly who owns what in this global economic world. One is owned by someone else, is bought by their brother from another mother, changes their name five different times for 3 different countries and then offers practically the same product under too many names to keep track of. To top it all off, add a few languages into the mix (and a Googletranslate that is not capable of working within the Java language - mostly). After trying to make heads or tails of the whole thing, you want to reach for another beer (and that, ladies and gentleman, is the purpose of marketing!). Well, I am not buying it (figuratively speaking, of course). One for me tonight. My second drink is Lipton Gunpowder Green Tea (hot).














For the morning drink, I finally broke down and purchased a French Press and coffee grinder. The beans are compliments of my sister (and boy, did they have a long haul getting here). Tomorrow is the first taste of this brew.



















When I bought the French Press, I thought that I could get away with just buying already ground coffee. This was my first purchase. Notice that the package says "strong coffee". They weren't kidding. I think it grew hair on body parts that I had no idea existed. I quickly high tailed it back to the store for a grinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment