Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Super Cuts in Poland!

No.  There is no "Super Cuts" salon in Poland, but David and I did find a place to get our hair cut.  Its a neighborhood salon just around the corner from our apartment "Haircuts: Women, Men, Children".

We both were badly in need of a haircut and were kind of placing bets about which one of us could go the longest without insisting on a haircut.  Neither of us won, we took the plunge together.  We walked in and I first asked if she spoke English (nie). She managed to convey to us that she was busy but had an opening at 3:00.  (I had some trouble with this at first because pietnascie is fifteen.  I was thinking 15 minutes after the hour, she was saying 15:00 hours.  We figured it out and returned.



David was pleased with his cut.  Mine is fine too.  She took off a bit more than I had indicated, but its ok.  I've had very short hair before and it always grows.  I won't have to go in for another cut for a while : )



(It won't be getting this crazy again for a while!)

No comments:

Post a Comment