Monday, March 21, 2011

Going paperless (almost)

Its been a bit of a challenge for me to operate in an (almost) paperless world for the past several months.  I brought a mini printer from home (you feed in one sheet at a time) that I use for lecture notes and a few other important papers that I need in hard copy.  I have a printer in my department office, but since I'm only in the office 3-4 hours a week, I don't use this often.  Nearly all the work I do is digital.  This is mostly ok since the size of the desk that I'm using in my apartment is quite small and I can't have piles of paper stacked everywhere.  It will be interesting to see if this more environmentally friendly habit continues when I return home or not.  I have to admit, there are still some things that I'd rather have in hard copy as reminders that they need action on my part...

No comments:

Post a Comment