Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Doing fun things for the last time

Delaney and I had a fun day yesterday.  She visited my office with me so I could print some things and she could see my "attic".  Then we sold some books to the used bookstore.  They were on consignment, so the woman let Delaney pick some new books instead.  This kind of defeated the purpose of reducing the number of books we are hauling home, but Delaney loved it!  We stopped for ice cream, then she rode her scooter down the big hill in the park for a while.  After lunch we went to the pool (but had to come back because it was closed for swim lessons).  She was disappointed in the end because they did not turn on the "whirl pool" - a pool that swirls water around in a big circle.  Its her favorite place to play at the pool, and after swim lessons each week they only get about 5 minutes to play.  We did go down the waterslide and she showed me how well she has learned to swim (wow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment