Sunday, June 5, 2011

Final Exam

I gave my final exam on Friday.  It was nice to be done with the semester.  I was surprised by an invitation from some of the students to go out for coffee afterwards (Fanta soda actually).  They shared with me that my class was challenging and quite different from other classes they had taken, and that they enjoyed it.  That was nice to hear.  We chatted about what they plan to do for the summer.  None of them were from Lublin, so they will all be headed home to work.  At one point they asked me what I will miss from Poland...my quick answer was E. Wedel chocolate, but I'd have to think about it more.  Since the whole family is looking forward to being home again, we haven't thought much about what we will miss.  I expect that once we are home, we will start recognizing things that we miss from Lublin and Poland.

2 comments:

  1. your photos of Greece are wonderful. I really like Nali As well. I hope your classmates liked the rice krispy treats.

    cant wait to see you again.

    Grandpa Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'll miss Poland, you can always read this http://proudtobepolish.tumblr.com :)

    ReplyDelete