Sunday, May 1, 2011

Another great Polish meal!

We were invited over to a friend's house today for lunch (the one with English speaking children).  We enjoyed beet root soup (borsch), schnitzel, and a yummy pork dish.  I didn't think I'd like the beet soup, but it was quite tasty.  Adam and David both liked it too.  (It goes without saying that Delaney did not try it...)  The whole meal was  much more tasty than what I offered them a few weeks ago - I miss my kitchen at home and my familiar ingredients from the store!   We enjoyed visiting with them all afternoon and the kids played together well (thankfully the rain stopped!)  We are really enjoying the hospitality we have received here.

The kids are out of school several days this week (again!)  Perhaps another play date will be in order...

No comments:

Post a Comment