Friday, February 18, 2011














A little beer (mis)adventure tonight. I chose two new Polish beers to try, one of them was Redd's "O Smaku Malinowym". It reminded me of an Irish Red, but man was I off! Turns out that "O Smaku Malinowym" translates as "raspberry flavor". Not caring for fruit beers and expecting a red ale of sorts, well... it was an adventure.
















Beer #2 tonight was ŁOMƵA, a product of SABMiller. I read a review that called it a good "lawnmower" beer; good ice cold after working hard in the sun. I can agree with that.















And speaking of Miller, I found MGD on the shelf for 4.19 ZŁ per bottle ($1.50). I think not!














My Christmas idea for Carolyn, since she is so fond of Milka. Wonder if I could get away with it as a carry on for our return to the states.



Carolyn made desert last night, strawberrys from Spain with chocolate syrup and chocolate Liebniz cookies. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment