Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Postal adventures




As you can tell from the photos, it looks like the box went through WWIII!  It arrived wrapped in plastic and packed within a second larger box.  The original inside box was decimated.  Surprisingly, almost everything arrived intact, including our DVDs, so we were thankful for that.  However, a shoebox with the kids posters for their rooms (picked out by them as Christmas gifts) was missing.  I think the postoffice must have repacked everything when the box fell apart and somehow missed putting the shoebox back in the larger box.  I also realized this morning that something else was also inside that shoebox...over 1000 popsicle sticks that I use for one of my class simulations (they are "guns" for a disarmament exercise).  I will now begin my search for replacement "guns".  I haven't come across a craft or hobby store yet, but I will start looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment