Monday, February 14, 2011

My Department office

I went into the office today planning to run off my syllabi and check on the technology in my classroom. I did not plan to get a workout on a stair-stepper, but that's one of the things I accomplished (in addition to my other two anticipated tasks).  There are 3 floors and 3 stairwells in my building.  None of the upper floors connect to each other, so you often have to go to the first floor, walk across the building to the other stairwell, and walk up to the 2nd or 3rd floor to get where you need to go. (No elevators in the building at all).  My office is on the 3rd floor on the East stairwell, the copier is 2nd floor West stairwell, the technology guy, 3rd floor Central stairwell.  I'm feeling pretty fit after my workout today!

Here are some pictures of my office on the 3rd floor (aka the attic).  I don't really have a problem with the space.  They've provided a new computer and printer with an internet connection, so I can get work done while I'm holding office hours (3 hrs/week required).
Looking in from the door.

From the corner, looking at the hallway door.

No comments:

Post a Comment