Thursday, April 21, 2011

Carolyn concedes bus battle...

Winter coats have been traded for jackets and winter scarves for spring scarves, but people are still remarkably bundled up considering how beautiful the weather has been.

I got on a bus today that was uncomfortably warm.  Since I was standing by a window, I cracked it open a bit and got a startled look from a little, old lady sitting across from me.  I was still warm, so I opened the window further.  At that point she got upset and immediately started chattering at me and gesturing.  It didn't take a genius to figure out what she wanted.  I shut the window to just a little crack again.

I expect to continue to have this battle as the weather warms further.  The buses are going to get very uncomfortable without more fresh air flowing through them.  I may start walking a lot more : )

No comments:

Post a Comment